Put on a little piece of Scandinavia with this modern 'piece of forestry on a pin'! Modular, geometric shaped Norfolk Pine in white and gold with a pretty mint, aqua blue or light teal background. Actually - maybe it's more duck egg blue. A bit hard to nail that one, but it's soft and gorgeous.
A dainty but edgy pin right ready to make a statement from it's tiny spot on your lapel, collar or hat. Wear on it's own or with a cluster of pins.
Wear as a brooch on the front of your jacket or attach to your lapel or collar. Also a great addition to hats, bags or anything you can think of!
Matching gold butterfly clutch backing.
NOTE: There is a 2-5mm gap inbetween the pin and clutch backing to allow for thicker fabrics. These pins are designed to be worn on outer garments such as coats and jackets - not light fabric.
DETAILS (please check carefully)
- Dimensions: 1.3cm wide x 2.1cm high
- Main material: metal (zinc alloy)
- Backing: butterfly clutch (squeeze close) pin
- Colours: aqua, blue, brown, duck egg blue, gold, green, mint, teal, turquoise, white
- Pattern: nature, tree
- Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Features: shiny, geometric
- Gender: Women
- Shape/style: Scandi, geometric
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping from our global partners.
DOUBLE CHECK that you are happy with the SIZE before you purchase.
Measurements are all approximate.
Digital monitors and screens all render colours differently - colour of actual product may differ from what you see on your screen.